TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The age requirement for renting a car is 20 years old and the existence of a valid driving license for the minimum period of 1 year prior to renting.
2. If the renter doesn’t have a European driving License, or a driving license in another language besides Greek or English, then an International license must be presented.
3. Traffic Tickets and Fines. Any Traffic tickets and fines which are received during the renting period are the responsibility of the renter. The car hire company should be informed about any such traffic violation or tickets.
4. Fuel is recorded on the car rental contract at the time of delivering the car at the start of the rental period and must be returned at the same level at the end of the journey. If you require a full tank of petrol, please contact us at the time of booking.
5. Minimum rental length is 3 days. If you require a period less than that, please contact us for more details. If a delay occurs at the end of the rental period, the first hour isn’t charged. For the next 3 hours there is a 10 euros charge per hour. For over a 4 hour delay, a daily rate is charged.
6. Insurance. If an accident occurs you must inform the authorities and a police report must be made. You must also immediately alert the rental company. If the police don’t carry out a report, then the renter is fully accountable for the repairs to the car. This report eliminates any responsibility for the renter. Do not make any repairs which are unauthorized to the rental car.
7. For neglectful or drunken driving, driving while intoxicated with illegal substances, prohibited countries/areas, evident disregarding actions to the car, the renter is fully accountable for all charges.
8. Rentals outside the border and Ferries. Written permission by our firm is mandatory for any renter who wishes to use ferries and transport the rental car to another island.
Full Insurance, collision damage waiver (CDW)
Renter is not accountable for destruction or damages made to the car. The rental cars are protected by the automobile comprehensive insurance.
Full Damage Waiver (FDW+RWD), Special Full Coverage
This protects you from damages caused underneath the car, to glass, fire, wheels and machine/motor dysfunction.
Public Liability Insurance (PL)
For personal injury the limit is up to 1.000.000 euros and up to 1.000.000 euro for broken, smashed properties.
Protection against theft (TP)
In the unfortunate event that the vehicle is stolen then the renter is released from the obligation.
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
We hope an accident will never happen, but if this occurs you are covered for medical costs and many more.
There is no charge for kilometres driven.
Our prices include VAT 24%..
We provide roadside help to all locations in Crete.